Monday, January 5, 2009



Well.
I suppose I should update this?
I just don't even know what to say anymore in this sillllllllly thing.
When sitting down to do one of these posts I go through little phases of preparation, similar to this;
  1. "Oh yeah I got a blog. I should probably update that soon."
  2. "Mmm. Yeah I see everyone has updated their blog."
  3. "Well, I mean I would update but what would I say really..."
  4. "Well there are tons of things I could say but what do I not say..."
  5. "Look people you don't have to remind me. I'll update it soon."
  6. "Ok. I will. This week."
  7. "Whatever. Time to update this blog. If not now, it will never get done."
So as you can see I'm in what I like to call, "Phase 7."
Which to me sounds like an awesome video game.
On a side note, just letting you know
I don't really know where I'm
going with this post so please.
Bare with me.

Alright where were we...
Oh yes.
Atlanta.
It is where I am currently and as you can see from the picture I have been enjoying waffles nightly at the Waffle House.
They are absolutely delicious.
I'm here staying at Zak and Colson's house along with Daniel.
We are having a great time and I hate to leave already, but I have been here for awhile.
hehehe
Yes so tomorrow night I'll be flying back home,
and then,
school starts back up on the 12th I believe.
Which is going to be dumb.
W H A T E V E R

So since the last post a lot of things have happened.
Including holidays.
Hope yours were as good as mine.
By the way I forgot to mention that Zak and Daniel are currently asleep while I do this and I'm just playing music and if they wake up I'll be like um.
Hey.


Also
(what a funny looking word.)
I've made a few new friends which i
<3>I've also lost a few friends somewhere along the line.
Things happen.
Still not sure how I let that happen.
Too late now.
MUST look at the
BRIGHTSIDE and press on with GOOD attitude.
And that is all you need to know about that.

Hmmm...
what else, what else, what else.
I picture myself like Pooh bear right now thinking.
haha
Well I have been extremely lazy when it comes to internet dealings.
As you can see by this post and it's late arrival.
I have posted a video on You
Tube in like.
a month.

S l o w l y
but surely
I'm working on a new video!
So watch out! *karate chops*

So. 2 0 0 9
W h a t
o n
e a r t h
will this year bring for me.

I know
2008 did wonders for me, so I'm actually looking forward to the new year.
I did not make a new years resolution.
I made a rain check new years resolution.
So that means when I decide what it will be I'll declare it then.

Well I think they are getting up now so I guess I better get going.
Oh. Yes.
Definitely need to go.
Bye.
<3

11 comments:

Daniel said...

LOL Cade, excellent post again, the phases are so true...I've had my blog on my mind, I know what I'm gonna write about, just need to do it...

Mallory Shoemaker said...

your posts are fun . . . they sound just like when you talk. :] <4

SuperJade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Potter said...

yay Happy 2009!
I enjoy the way you format you blogs. random sizes and colours ftw.
wanna know someting weird?
I forgot to turn of mobile twitter and I got your tweet about this post, so i refreshed twitter to click the link and it took a while to show up. Twitter is weird.
~<3 Michelle

SuperJade said...

Omigosshhh. Your blog entry is so colorful. Tis very aesthetically pleasing and makes me wanna actually read for once. No wait, I lied. I just like the colors. XD

P.S.... You make me so jealous. I want GRITS AND EGG AND CHEESE SANDWHICHES FROM THE WAFFLE HOUSE! :[
There are no waffle houses in New Jersey. D';

Samantha said...

Look at you and your little blog. Precious. Or something.

I should hope you love some of your new friends. Just sayin'.

That's.... really all I have to say. Except I really like the way you wrote this. I can feel your personality through it. Feel your personality? Sense your personality? Whatever, man. You know what I mean.

You know what's cool? I'll be seeing you quite a bit in 2009.

Jeff Edelman said...

Glad to hear that you guys are having a lot of fun in Atlanta. I hope you are busy plotting YouTube Across America this summer when you go to Portland at the end of June and then all head east to NYC for July 4th. Think about it. Since YouTube wouldn't do YouTube Across America, you guys are all going to have to take matters into your own hands!

Daveyboyz: Movies said...

they aren't that far away you know...

Danny said...

mmm pancakes

aileen said...

Caaade. Your writing is totally uuuuh deep ur sumtin
anywayz, just wanted to say that the days I'm waiting for a new videopost on youtube are dreadful :3 record something! :D

Unknown said...

You has a blog! ^_^

I did not know...

Ttyl.

xo